- Identify eligible children to assess. Children must begin special education services before November 1 for the fall assessment and before April 1 for the spring assessment.
- Check with your administrator about when and where to submit your DRDP (2015) Rating Records.
News and Updates
The California Department of Education and the Desired Results Access Project are pleased to announce that the revised Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP), the DRDP (2015), is now available.
The DRDP (2015)
- is for use with all children birth to 5, including those with IEPs and IFSPs;
- replaces all previous versions of the DRDP, including the DRDP access;
- is available in two views: the Infant/Toddler View, for use with infants and toddlers, and the Preschool View, for use with preschool-age children.
An Information Page and Rating Record for each child assessed is required for reporting DRDP results, use this version for infants and toddlers.
Outlines the responsibilities of SELPA staff and special education administrators for the DRDP.
A list of the Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and Individualized Education Program (IEP) team's responsibilities using the DRDP (2015) assessment with children receiving special education services.