DRDP Spring 2020 Assessment Policy Statement for Special Education
In light of school closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the California Department of Education, Special Education Division is not requiring the submission of rating records that would have been completed between March 16th and June 30th, 2020.
Programs may choose to continue to use the DRDP (2015) to document and inform children’s learning this spring for their own purposes.
For Service Providers/Assessors
- You should submit any DRDP rating records that were completed prior to March 16th. Do not submit any partially completed rating records.
- Enter these completed records into your local MIS (i.e. SEIS, SIRAS) or DRAccessReports.org.
- Adhere to your local due dates for DRDP data submission as determined by your SELPA.
- Data submission due date will remain the same, July 1, 2020
- Data collection system remains the same: DRAccessData.org
“Using DR Access Reports” Course
The launch of the online course, “Using DR Access Reports,” is postponed until Local Education Agencies resume typical operations. If you have the opportunity, you can create your account at DR Access Reports and become acquainted with the reports and resources available.
We wish all of you and your loved ones good health.