The California Department of Education and the Desired Results Access Project are pleased to announce that the revised Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP), the DRDP (2015), is now available.
The DRDP (2015)
- is for use with all children birth to 5, including those with IEPs and IFSPs;
- replaces all previous versions of the DRDP, including the DRDP access;
- is available in two views: the Infant/Toddler View, for use with infants and toddlers, and the Preschool View, for use with preschool-age children.
Use the links below to download the appropriate version of the DRDP (2015) Manual for use in your program:
Here are some things you can do to stay informed:
- Contact your SELPA for training opportunities in your area.
- Join our mailing list to receive updates and new resources as they become available.
- Visit the Desired Results Access Project website again in the coming weeks to stay current with new and revised tools and resources.